GPHAM EXPERT WEBINAR SERIES
Endometriosis Hot Topics and Essential Information for Every Health Professional
Discussion with Tracy Sher, Sallie Sarrel, and Andrea Vidali
- 2.5 hours
- Immediate Access
- Access for 6 months
- This webinar is FREE to GPHAM members (see below)
- Medical Providers
- No pre-requisites
What can I expect?
Discussion on a variety of topics including:
- What actually IS endometriosis?
- What is the issue with the retrograde menstruation theory?
- What is excision surgery and how is it different than other types of surgeries?
- What's the deal with birth control pills, Orlissa, etc? So many people are prescribed these - is there any evidence to times when this can help?
- When to get excision surgery?
- Fertility and endo?
- Medical management of pain with endometriosis?
- Physical therapy management of pain with endometriosis?
- What can we do to help patients?
- What do you wish EVERY single health professional knew about endometriosis?
What people are saying:
I am so impressed by this webinar. Always wanted to attend Endo Summit, but have not attended yet. I am so empowered and enlightened by the knowledge from this webinar. I am truly grateful to Tracy Sher, Sallie Sarrel and Dr. Vidali. I now am more knowledgeable about endo, still a lot of learning to do. Thank you again to all 3 of you. Much Love.
This was a great discussion and I very much appreciate everyone's time to share their expertise and knowledge! THANK YOU!!
This was fabulous! Thank you so much for all of this valuable information- you all rock!! very much appreciated
What You Will Learn:
- Myths about endometriosis and why they are damaging to effective care
- A deeper understand of the mechanism of endometriosis
- Current treatment strategies and which ones are more effective
- The difference between ablation and excision
Do you want to watch THIS webinar and ALL of our other webinars for one yearly price?
The Global Pelvic Health Alliance Membership offering features designed to help you grow your clinical skills and build your business.
- Webinars: an amazing set of webinars (like this one) that are all included in the membership with the ability to be present at the live recording and ask questions to the presenters.
- Illustrations: We have an illustration that creates anatomy illustrations for us. We are constantly looking for ways of presenting the anatomy in ways that are more accurate and descriptive.
- Handouts: Using the illustrations and an amazing team of colleagues to help review, we create a collection of handouts for you to use with your patients/clients!
- Premiere Directory Listing: While anyone can have a free directory listing, GPHAM members get to have a profile picture, live links, and photo galleries to stand out.
- Global Pelvic Health Support Community: In addition to resources, you can also ask to join the private FB page with hundreds of multidisciplinary professionals from around the world to help you out!
Tracy Sher, PT, MPT, CSCS - Your Host
Tracy Sher is a pelvic physical therapist and is the founder of Pelvic Guru, Pelvic Guru Academy, and the Global Pelvic Health Alliance Membership. She is also an instructor for Pelvic Guru Academy, teaching Pudendal Neuralgia and Complex Pelvic Pain Solutions.
Sallie Sarrel, PT, DPT, ATC
Sallie received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ). Additionally, she has a Master’s of Arts and Teaching from the University of Vermont with a dual focus in Sports Medicine and Nutrition Education. She is certified in New Jersey by the National Athletic Trainer’s Association as a Certified Athletic Trainer and has worked with many professional sports teams and Division I universities. Prior to opening her own practice, Dr. Sarrel worked with a variety of populations ranging from athletes to children with neurodevelopmental disorders.
Andrea Vidali, MD
Dr. Vidali and Dr. Husami started a new IVF center called “American Fertility Services”. The center became one of the leading IVF centers in New York City. Dr. Vidali subsequently became the Director of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in New York. At Saint Vincent’s Dr. Vidali developed a division of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in collaboration with Dr. Harry Reich.
At that time Dr. Vidali carried out important research both in the surgical and IVF fields. In 1998 Dr. Vidali published one of the earliest reports of egg freezing for fertility. In the same year Dr. Vidali also published one of the earliest papers on laparoscopic myomectomy for fertility patients.
Dr. Vidali’s additional accomplishments include being a founder of the biotechnology company Acceptys, a company focused on the development of a completely new type of treatment for cancer – natural human antibodies.
What is the Cancelation & Refund Policy?
For this online pre-recorded course the option for a full refund is available within 48 hours of purchase, however it is non-refundable upon either of these conditions:
- You have viewed more than 50% of the course material
- You have already claimed your CE certificate
If you need additional assistance with a refund or course concern, please email email@example.com.
Will there be any part of this course where I could be recorded?
There may be live participation parts of this course and they may be recorded live and screenshots maybe be taken by the instructor or the host. If your camera is on, your microphone is on, or you type comments in the comment section, your participation will be part of that recording. If you do not wish to be part of this recording, you will be responsible for keeping your video and audio recording OFF during any live recorded sessions.
How can I use the handouts, videos, and course supplemental material?
You will be provided with online content and recordings of the course as well as slides and material related to the course. This material is for your personal use only. Please do not use clips of video, screen captures, screenshots, or copying in any way, that you might be presenting it as your own (whether or not it is for financial gain). Sharing a screenshot to social media that is credited to the instructor and/or Pelvic Guru, LLC is acceptable. If you would like to use any of this content for an independent project, you need to discuss this directly with Pelvic Guru and the instructor of the course.
Will I have to exercise or have a space to move for this course?
Some of the Pelvic Guru Academy courses have sections in them in which you will have the option of doing movement at various levels. Understand that all physical therapy, rehabilitative, and strength training instruction and use of all facilities and equipment shall be done at you own risk, and please be physically and medically able to undertake any and all physical therapy, rehabilitative, and strength training instruction provided in the course.