Low Pressure Fitness Level 2:
A Certification Series
- 15 contact hours
- PT/PTA CEUs approved for GA, FL, and NY
- Immediate access
- Access to contents for six months
Fitness and Medical Professionals who have taken Low Pressure Fitness Level 1.
Low Pressure Fitness Level 2 takes the next step.
This two-day continuing education seminar is the next step in the Low Pressure Fitness Certification Series for those professionals who already have taken level 1 with Dr. Rial and what to progress with their application of the Low Pressure exercises with their clients. This will be the first edition of the level 2 course delivered by Pelvic Guru. Tamara will teach you how to design group classes and introduce dynamic and more advance sequencing of exercises for your clients. You will also learn how to properly teach, assess and guide the intermediate level of your clients low pressure training. You will advance your knowledge, practice, and expertise in teaching and applying the intermediate sequence of Low Pressure Fitness exercises. This course includes both lecture and lab components. It’s a highly practical course so don’t forget your mat!
What will you learn?
- Learn the art of teaching, sequencing, and assisting level 2 exercise sequence.
- Learn and practice how to teach clients the level 2 technical principals and dynamic low pressure exercises.
- Learn and practice the transitions, variations and exercise adaptations of the level 2 sequence for a one and one and group setting.
- Learn and practice how to design with competence level 2 flows in a group setting class.
- Learn and practice the level 2 assessment for clients who enroll in a hypopressive program.
- Advance in the understanding of the hypopressive breathing and physiological mechanisms.
- Learn and understand the neuroeducational principals of teaching low pressure classes and/or sessions.
The zoom format for this course was excellent. The three instructors present worked seamlessly together to provide feedback, instruction, and demonstration for all poses and positions. They did well in giving appropriate feedback and being constructive. I loved the content and will be able to immediately apply this to my patients.
Great class! Good balance of insight/ experience and evidence-based practice. Enjoyed recorded sessions that I could complete on my time! All the trainers are very knowledgable.
So excited to initiate Low Pressure Fitness into my own daily routine, as well as to others. I think Tamara and her TA's did a great job teaching via zoom! :)
Meet the instructor
Dr. Tamara Rial
Dr. Tamara Rial’s doctoral dissertation focused on the effects of hypopressive exercise on women’s health. Creator and co-founder of Low Pressure Fitness, she is a professor of pelvic floor rehabilitation Masters Degree in Barcelona, Spain. She has authored multiple scientific articles and books about hypopressive exercise. As an internationally recognized speaker, she has presented in numerous scientific conferences and universities about women’s health and hypopressives.
Who is this for?
Low Pressure Fitness Level 1 is required in order to participate in Low Pressure Fitness Level 2 with Tamara Rial.
This course is intended for those professionals who are seeking advancement in their skills and knowledge of the low pressure fitness series and program.
Contact Hours: 16
- GA has approved 15.4 CEUs
- FL has approved 15 online PT/PTA CEUs. Florida license holders will need to self-report CEUs.
- Pelvic Guru, LLC is an approved course provider for the state of NY.
- For other states or professions, please check your state for reciprocity or individual CEU application.
Cancelations and Refunds
For this online pre-recorded course the option for a full refund is available within 48 hours of purchase, however it is non-refundable upon either of these conditions:
- You have viewed more than 50% of the course material
- You have already claimed your CE certificate
If you need additional assistance with a refund or course concern, please email email@example.com.