GPHAM Expert Webinar Catalogue
Tips for Successful Social Media Ads for Pelvic Health: Avoid Getting Rejected or Banned
GPHAM Webinar: Optimizing Breathing, Movement, and Positions During Childbirth: A Practical Guide for Your Patients and Clients
GPHAM Webinar: Pudendal Neuralgia and Entrapment Assessment and Treatment: Physician Specialist Perspective - Surgeon Perspective
GPHAM Webinar: The Hiring Process When Growing a Health Care Business: An Expert Roundtable Discussion
GPHAM Webinar: How to Build a Strong Service Based Business: Creating Consistent Patients and Clients
5-PART DRA SERIES: Diastasis Recti and Postpartum Research, Assessment, and Treatment
GPHAM Webinar: Endometriosis Hot Topics and Essential Information for Every Health Professional
GPHAM Webinar: Inclusive Pelvic and Sexual Health: Transgender, Trauma, and Kink Topics
Global Pelvic Health Alliance Membership
The Global Pelvic Health Alliance Membership offering features designed to help you grow your clinical skills and build your business.
- Webinars: an amazing set of webinars (like this one) that are all included in the membership with the ability to be present at the live recording and ask questions to the presenters.
- Illustrations: We have an illustration that creates anatomy illustrations for us. We are constantly looking for ways of presenting the anatomy in ways that are more accurate and descriptive.
- Handouts: Using the illustrations and an amazing team of colleagues to help review, we create a collection of handouts for you to use with your patients/clients!
- Premiere Directory Listing: While anyone can have a free directory listing, GPHAM members get to have a profile picture, live links, and photo galleries to stand out.
- Global Pelvic Health Support Community: In addition to resources, you can also ask to join the private FB page with hundreds of multidisciplinary professionals from around the world to help you out!
We are an online educational platform that helps professionals and aspiring individuals to succeed in their pelvic health goals.