Meet Tracy Sher
PT, MPT, CSCS
- Founder/CEO of Pelvic Guru, LLC
- Owner and Clinical Director of Sher Pelvic Health and Healing, LLC. Orlando, FL.
- Clinical practice in pelvic health and orthopedics since 2000 (outpatient hospital and private practice).
- Specializes in complex pelvic pain, genital pain, sexual pain and dysfunction.
- International educator and speaker on pelvic pain, postpartum, and pelvic health integration and critical thinking courses
- Former faculty for Herman and Wallace Pelvic Health Rehabilitation Institute for four years, teaching PF1 nationally.
- Successfully started two large hospital-based pelvic health programs and a cash-based out of network private practice
- Sees complex patients from local area in Orlando and from around the world who seek out her expertise, critical thinking and hands-on skills
Tracy Sher's Courses
What People are saying about Tracy's Courses
Pelvic Guru's Pudendal Neuralgia class went beyond my expectations as a virtual course. The pre-course materials were very comprehensive, and the live portions allowed us to discuss case studies and anything from the pre-course videos we wanted clarification on. I feel that this class enhanced my skills as a moderately experienced practitioner, and I can really fine-tune my diagnosis and treatment skills to match each patient.
The course was amazing! Full of great information! I loved how we had the opportunity to discuss some cases we are struggling with and brainstorm with everyone in the group on how to best provide care! Tracy definitely took a lot of time to discuss our concerns and answer any questions we had. I am excited for future courses!
Wonderfully presented course. After just finishing the course I feel as though I have relevant and applicable tools, techniques and insights as to better guide my patients along there healing journey.