GPHAM EXPERT WEBINAR SERIES
Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Postpartum Pelvic Support Evaluation
Discussion with Tracy Sher and Kathe Wallace, PT, BCB-PMD
- 1.5 hours
- Immediate Access
- Access for 6 months
- This webinar is FREE to GPHAM members (see below)
- Medical Providers
- No pre-requisites
What can I expect?
Kathe is an international and national speaker, consultant, trainer, author and instructor whose professional mission is to ignite and nurture knowledge in all aspects of pelvic floor dysfunction and rehabilitation. Kathe developed the first course in the US to link pelvic floor dysfunction to orthopedic conditions.
Kathe has been a professional mentor and friend of mine over the past 15-20 years. We even had a chance to teach together a few years ago, which was a major treat and honor! She’s brilliant and has so much clinical wisdom to share! She is a true pioneer in the Pelvic PT field and one of the primary people who has made it possible for us to do what we do every day!!
Every pelvic PT/OT should watch this! Fitness professionals may still find this very helpful to see too!
What people are saying:
The more I learn- the less I know! My brain already has so much more food for thought. Thanks for this Kathe!
Thank you so much Kathe! This was amazing! This will absolutely change the way I'm managing patients with prolapse! Thank you!
Thank you so much for sharing this information. It is so insightful. I can't wait to take Kathe's full course!
What You Will Learn:
- Anatomy and resources to understand the impact of vaginal delivery on the pelvic floor.
- Key external measurement findings that can define the severity of prolapse, contribute to pelvic pain and help you plan your postpartum recovery program.
- Why using one finger to assess for pelvic organ prolapse is suboptimal and the alternative techniques.
Do you want to watch THIS webinar and ALL of our other webinars for one yearly price?
The Global Pelvic Health Alliance Membership offering features designed to help you grow your clinical skills and build your business.
- Webinars: an amazing set of webinars (like this one) that are all included in the membership with the ability to be present at the live recording and ask questions to the presenters.
- Illustrations: We have an illustration that creates anatomy illustrations for us. We are constantly looking for ways of presenting the anatomy in ways that are more accurate and descriptive.
- Handouts: Using the illustrations and an amazing team of colleagues to help review, we create a collection of handouts for you to use with your patients/clients!
- Premiere Directory Listing: While anyone can have a free directory listing, GPHAM members get to have a profile picture, live links, and photo galleries to stand out.
- Global Pelvic Health Support Community: In addition to resources, you can also ask to join the private FB page with hundreds of multidisciplinary professionals from around the world to help you out!
Tracy Sher, PT, MPT, CSCS - Your Host
Tracy Sher is a pelvic physical therapist and is the founder of Pelvic Guru, Pelvic Guru Academy, and the Global Pelvic Health Alliance Membership. She is also an instructor for Pelvic Guru Academy, teaching Pudendal Neuralgia and Complex Pelvic Pain Solutions.
Kathe Wallace, PT, BCB—PMD
Kathe Wallace, PT, is an internationally recognized pioneer clinician, educator and author in women’s health and pelvic floor dysfunction evaluation and treatment. Kathe has been a physical therapist since 1976 and focused on the pelvic health evaluation and treatment since 1988. She is a lifetime member of the APTA.
Kathe has taught pelvic health continuing education CEU courses since 1990. After 42 years of clinical practice in Seattle, WA, Kathe shifted her focus to sharing her expertise through consulting, writing, teaching and the development of self-study continuing education materials. Her teaching spans a wide spectrum of pelvic health conditions. She currently also serves as a Clinical Instructor, Division of Physical Therapy, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, at the University of Washington.
What is the Cancelation & Refund Policy?
For this online pre-recorded course the option for a full refund is available within 48 hours of purchase, however it is non-refundable upon either of these conditions:
- You have viewed more than 50% of the course material
- You have already claimed your CE certificate
If you need additional assistance with a refund or course concern, please email email@example.com.
Will there be any part of this course where I could be recorded?
There may be live participation parts of this course and they may be recorded live and screenshots maybe be taken by the instructor or the host. If your camera is on, your microphone is on, or you type comments in the comment section, your participation will be part of that recording. If you do not wish to be part of this recording, you will be responsible for keeping your video and audio recording OFF during any live recorded sessions.
How can I use the handouts, videos, and course supplemental material?
You will be provided with online content and recordings of the course as well as slides and material related to the course. This material is for your personal use only. Please do not use clips of video, screen captures, screenshots, or copying in any way, that you might be presenting it as your own (whether or not it is for financial gain). Sharing a screenshot to social media that is credited to the instructor and/or Pelvic Guru, LLC is acceptable. If you would like to use any of this content for an independent project, you need to discuss this directly with Pelvic Guru and the instructor of the course.
Will I have to exercise or have a space to move for this course?
Some of the Pelvic Guru Academy courses have sections in them in which you will have the option of doing movement at various levels. Understand that all physical therapy, rehabilitative, and strength training instruction and use of all facilities and equipment shall be done at you own risk, and please be physically and medically able to undertake any and all physical therapy, rehabilitative, and strength training instruction provided in the course.